Advanced Maintenance Inc. is fully licensed and insured. We provide on-site, skilled technicians to assist you in maintaining your property value, helping to ensure high tenant retention and low “room” turns, all at an economical price to you
Advanced Maintenance Inc. with years of experience takes great pride in property maintenance! We are fully licensed and insured for your safety and ours. With Advanced Maintenance, you will always receive consistently high quality work from safe, reliable, professional technicians.
Advanced Maintenance Inc. has the professionals on site who have the experience and knowledge to repair and remodel your income properties. All too often, maintenance on property is viewed as a necessary evil – a painful cost of doing business. At Advanced Maintenance, we view it as an opportunity to turn that around by exceeding your expectations by providing you with the following benefits:
- • Providing quality, professional, cost-effective maintenance to your property not only makes sense to you from an asset preservation standpoint, but it is also the foundation of our customer service program.
- Quality maintenance and quick response time are two of your best tenant retention tools, key factors when negotiating lease renewals on multi-family, office and retail properties. We hire maintenance staff that are not only highly skilled in their trade, but also demonstrate good people skills. Our technicians are friendly and caring while maintaining the highest skillsets in their trade, keeping tenants happy and satisfied
- Maintenance is necessary to keep a property in a working, livable condition, which includes preventive work, emergency and routine repairs. Maintenance costs constitute a large share of the operating budget but can be reduced considerably through comprehensive planning. Regular and routine maintenance paradoxically reduces operating expenses, since it keeps the building amongst the more desirable to occupy. Consequently, tenant retention and rental revenues increase -- and when internal moves decrease, so do the costs associated with them.
- All of the best maintenance services in the world mean nothing if they aren’t available when YOU need them. Advanced Maintenance understands that maintenance issues don’t always occur during business hours, which is why we are there for you with a convenient 24 hour emergency service line. Our on-call technician can link up at a property on short notice and assist your on-site staff in the event of an emergency Advanced Maintenance Inc.’s 24/7 service has continually proven to be a valuable resource for preserving our customers’ properties in emergency situations, , resulting in lower loss histories and insurance claims, as well as very happy tenants. Other maintenance companies simply do not provide this service.
- Below is a list of the most common items that should be included in a preventative maintenance program:
- Rain gutters: Inspect for secure fastening and clean out.
- Smoke Alarms and Carbon Monoxide detectors: Install if needed, inspect and test batteries.
- Lawn Sprinklers: Inspect, test, replace heads and reset timers. (Including summarizing and winterizing)
- Windows & Doors: Inspect weather stripping, thresholds, hinges, door closers and locks.